Joe Southers represents clients in a variety of matters, including complex commercial litigation, construction law, and real property. Joe has also represented his clients’ interests in jury trials throughout Idaho and enjoys the opportunity to work with clients to help navigate them through trial and the challenges of formulating and implementing the best trial strategy with a focus on message, audience and delivery. He is committed to working with clients to address their needs with a strategic, problem-solving approach to provide them with high-caliber advocacy, while always prioritizing their business needs. Joe’s experience includes prosecuting and defending breach of contract, products liability, negligence, and construction defect claims. Joe is also experienced in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
- Idaho AGC:
- Construction Leadership Council
- BOMA Idaho (The Building Owners and Managers Association of Idaho)
- Idaho State Bar Association:
- Litigation Section (2014-Present)
- Young Lawyers Section (2014-Present)
- Idaho AGC: Time is Money: Effective Claim Strategies for Project Delays, Disruption, and Acceleration (Boise, Idaho – June 27, 2019)
- Pro Bono Service award for completing over 120 hours of pro bono service
- Idaho state and federal courts.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Member of the Public Interest Law Group
- University of Kansas, B.S., Economics, 2008